Third-Annual List Honors Leading MSPs for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud & More.
ChannelE2E, published by After Nines Inc., has named Minfy Technologies to the Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2020 (http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honour the top managed IT service providers (MSPs) that support customers on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and more.
The rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed cloud services. The third-annual list has expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018 (100 honorees) amid ChannelE2E’s continued readership growth and the growing need for cloud-focused MSPs.
“After Nines Inc. and ChannelE2E congratulate Minfy Technologies on this year’s honour,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Businesses worldwide require MSPs like Minfy to ensure safe, successful and secure cloud migrations backed by ongoing support.”
Highlights from the associated ChannelE2E research include:
- Public Cloud MSP Revenue Growth: MSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $29.2 million in public cloud revenues in 2020, up 38% from 2019
- Geography: MSP honorees are headquartered in 29 different countries, and 51% of the MSP honorees are headquartered outside of North America.
- Public Cloud Platforms Supported: 82% of the MSP honorees support Microsoft Azure, followed by AWS (65%), Google Cloud Platform (23%) and VMware Cloud on AWS (18%).
- Largest Revenue Share: 44% of MSP honorees said Microsoft Azure generates the bulk of their public cloud revenues, followed by AWS (41%).
- Cybersecurity: Public cloud MSPs are growing their focus on cloud security posture management (CSPM), extended detection and response (XDR), and additional cyber services.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the public cloud MSP sector. MSP honorees have made more than two-dozen acquisitions in the past year.
The Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250.
About Minfy Technologies
Minfy is a knowledge-driven, born-in-the-cloud entity that delivers transformative digital solutions. Sometimes ahead of the business curve. We understand cloud through and through from a business perspective; the business pains and gains perspective.
We are obsessed with your business impact because ours is directly linked to yours. Our ‘customized and optimal cloud solutions’ approach while delivering on the present has built-in scalability to evolve with growing business needs. We prepare you for change and the now fast dominating experience economy. Our teams are specialised, passionate, knowledgeable, have enviable certifications in the industry. We are a premier consulting partner of AWS and we have enabled diverse sets of customer applications to migrate and succeed with well thought proprietary cloud configurations. You will save money, time, avoid human errors while possessing a flexible and agile cloud infrastructure. Come, discover your go-to cloud partner.
Our best practices unify the ‘Minfy approach’ across the engagement journey. We offer the complete range of cloud services – find out how we can deliver enviable results by becoming your go-to-cloud partner.
To learn more about Minfy technologies, visit https://minfytech.com.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).